Through global grants, Rotarians can support future leaders in fields related to the areas of focus with global scholarships:
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development
Global grant scholarships fund graduate-level coursework or research for an academic year. A key feature of global grants is the partnership between the district or club in the study location (host sponsor) and the district or club in the scholar’s home country (international sponsor). Both sponsors must be qualified before they can submit an application.
Information for Candidates
- For the Global Grants Scholarship Information Memo for 2017-2018 Academic Year- click on Candidates Memo
- Scholarship Applicants.. Apply and submit by October 15. To apply,
Information for Sponsoring Clubs
- For 2016-2017 Global Grants Scholarship Guidelines and Timelines for sponsoring clubs, click on: Guidelines and Timelines
- Rotary Clubs and Rotarians - click: Letter to Rotarians
- To learn more about 2016-2017 Global Scholarships from Rotary International, download the Global Scholarship Supplement Guide.